Today I just decided that I can't dwell much more on things I can't change: mistakes I've made, things I've said, people I've hurt. It doesn't do any good and just makes me feel worse. Small things become a bigger deal when I sit around thinking about it too much. At the time it all seemed so true and so important, and now, when I've had some time to gain some perspective, it all seems so juvenile, immature, and not important at all. Maybe I overreacted. Maybe what I said was what I felt I should say rather than what really was true. But I can't change that. What's done is done. I apologised and whether that was taken to heart or discarded at sight, I don't know. But I meant it. And now, all I can do, is two things:
1. Learn from my mistakes.
2. Do better next time.
1. Learn from my mistakes.
2. Do better next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment